Some Upcoming Third Product
AFdye tyramide reagents are used for tyramide signal amplification (TSA), a method for high-density labeling of a target protein or nucleic acid in situ.
Features of AFdye tyramide conjugates:
- High sensitivity allows to detect low-level or hard-to-detect targets with high signal-to-noise ratios
- Suitable for high-resolution multiplex multicolor detection, not limited by antibodies from the same host species
- Bright, photostable and water-soluble AFdyes are excellent options for fluorescent labeling
- Simple protocol and detection using standard filters
- Requires 10-100 times less primary antibody then standard ICC/IHC/ISH experiments
Request a sample
Please fill out the form: including the product name and/or number that you are interested in trying, and we will contact you regarding the shipping and delivery details of your sample.